Quilting your dreams

Quilting your dreams

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

design wall

Not alot happening on the design wall, but I do have progress.  I can not show you what is on my qulting machine or what other items I have been piecing.  The piecing project is a pattern  have been testing. Once it is released I will share it with you.  On my quiltng machine is a customer quilt which is to be entered into a show and I do not have the right to show this until they do.  So once again I will wait. 

So with out further ado.  Design Wall

MQX is happening this weekend but I am not attending this year.  I have gone for 6 years and it is time for a break.  Instead of MQX this year I am heading to Paducah ! I have never been and this show is a bi one. 

Keep stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment