Quilting your dreams

Quilting your dreams

Monday, July 30, 2012

Strip Club

A few years ago, I led Strip Club at my local quilt shop. Regretfully,this shop has closed their doors and now we only see her online and at quilt shows.  So my jelly rolls and have been sitting on the shelf without any inspiration and just being fondled. 

Skip ahead to a a few months ago when I began taking at Block of the Month Class from Chris Poor of Poor House Quilt Designs .  It has been great fun and a good way for me to connect with old faces and meet some new faces.  One of my classmates (and fellow guild member)  have been speaking with the owner about some workshops that I have team led and my past "stripper" status. (lol)... So, to get to the point...it begins again!!

Strip Club will  be starting on August 4th at 10 am.

Please join me at Bits 'n Pieces Quilt Shop and plan to have fun.  After all, my jelly rolls are lonely and need to be quilts, don't yours need to be too?


I am very excited to start this adventure and hope to see you there.

Terry, the quilter


No comments:

Post a Comment