Quilting your dreams

Quilting your dreams

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Where has the time gone .....let's see

Where has time gone. Well, after Halloween, came Thanksgiving.  Thanksgiving brought a visit from my grandson Taylor with his parents

Feeding the birds with Papa

Taylor with Uncle B and Aunt Amanda

Then came Christmas with Gregs parents.  New Years was a quite affair in our house. With the flu finding Greg just before Valetines Day.  Quilt Camp was in there too.  I lost my mojo and think that a few long nights with books by the woodstove have helped to me find it.  Now I hope to have more balance and enjoy more; with a little less of the rush in my life and in my quilting.  The wind is blowing hard outside and my book and the fire in the stove are calling as I have tomorrow off from my day job for President's Day Holiday
Night All
 

4 comments:

  1. It's important that we find balance in our lives. Family opportunities are rare and our grandbabies won't be babies for long. With everything we love to do and are expected to do between home and work and play, often we find ourselves in a quandry of how to best spend a fleeting moment. Winter is a time to regroup after the frenzy of the holidays. Your mojo will be in full force with the onset of spring and the blooming and budding of flora and fauna and new ideas in that pretty head of yours. Enjoy every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bookmarked!!, I really like your site! zobacz, http:
    //www.love2u.ro/blog/63132/seks-oferty/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post but Ι was wanting to κnоw if you
    cοuld writе а litte more οn this subjеct?
    I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thank you!

    Check out my weblog :: Seo Company plano

    ReplyDelete
  4. This іs reallу аttеntiоn-grabbing, You aгe a νегy skіlled blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and sit up for seeking extra of your magnificent post. Also, I've shаrеԁ yοur website in my social netwoгks

    Ѕtop by my ωeb blog oświetlenie led wrocław

    ReplyDelete