Quilting your dreams

Quilting your dreams

Saturday, May 18, 2013

I can talk now !

For the last few weeks I have been quilting but promised not to show what I was doing......... I now can blab it all.   First off I want the thank, worship, kiss the ground beneath the feet of Kris Poor of  Poor House Quilt Design.  She has bestowed on me the honor of quilting her new patterns that are being released at Spring Market.  In Addition I got to quilt Winter Memories also !!!!! It's like candy....I don't have to piece and yet I get to quilt them.   Thanks Kris !!!



 Winter Memories




Winter Banners
on the machine





 



 
 
I can't get my pictures to edit
so here you go !

3 comments:

  1. Love these, especially the banners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thеre, after гeaԁing this remarkаble poѕt i am also delіghtеd to share my experience heге with mates.


    my page: www.realestateva.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry, you did such a wonderful job! Check out my post at http://poorhousequiltdesign.com/?p=1284

    ReplyDelete