Quilting your dreams

Quilting your dreams

Monday, October 28, 2013

Quilting Mojo

Some days I can't get the ideas in my head to flow into thread on my machine.  Some days I wake up and know exactly what I want to do on a quilt.  Saturday was the day when all the mojo gods when on my side.  I rewarded myself with being able to put a piece on my machine just for me to quilt and have fun.  Below are the results. 







I still get that knot in the pit of my stomach when I give back a quilt that a customer has given me full creative privilege on their quilt......don't get me wrong...I LOVE it when I can quilt anything I want on a quilt.  But I always get nervous when they first see it, praying that I got it right.

Okay enough of this....here is some more eye candy off my machine







 
 


Please come to The Gathering Quilt Show the coming weekend and get inspired!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment