Quilting your dreams

Quilting your dreams

Friday, November 22, 2013

AAHHHHHH

Yesterday, It finally hit me.  I have to teach a class at one of my guild's on Saturday! and I have to get  (6 more quilts done ) before Christmas. AHHHHH
And I have to get all the candy and chocolates made for Thanksgiving AHHHHH
And I have to get the Christmas presents in the mail by the first week of December AHHHH
And need I go on?

I am prepared for teaching at my guild.  All the patterns are printed, the design boards are done.  I even have volunteer staff to assist me.
I just that nervousness of not having the set up solid in my head and  having not done a workshop in over a year.  All will be fine.

The six more quilts is actually right on track.  I just have to remember to breathe...and all will be fine

Here are few that came of the machine last week



No comments:

Post a Comment