Quilting your dreams

Quilting your dreams

Monday, July 8, 2013

Start to finish Quilt for customer

Late last fall I had a customer come in and purchase several of my quilt tops that I had made over the years and have them quilted for Christmas presents.  A few weeks ago this same customer asked if I would make a king size quilt with the colors of off white, black and beige/khaki.  So this is what I came up with.  I first showed them the fabrics and the pattern I picked.  Which is a lovey pattern by Debbie Maddy of Calico Carriage Quilt Designs


Next I made a small version of the pattern. Mostly because I did not want to invent hours piecing something that just did not work for them.





After I got their approval, we are now have blocks and are at the layout stage

 



Below is a wonderful Military Quilt by Amanda, that she has honored me to quilt

 
 
 



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment