Quilting your dreams

Quilting your dreams

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

off the machine and design wall

In the recent past, I have been piecing a quilt that I affectionatley called "monsters" a pattern by Sue Garmin  which will end up owned by my grandson Taylor some day.  It is now in my que to quilt



So now what to play with piecing ?????

Last year at the Vermont Quilt Festival I picked up at cute kit from Quilters Confectionary
this one is also applique, but animals with shoes.  I must confess I am a shoe girl (smile)
so here are a few of my blocks.  These I have decided will be embelished more after quilting.



I also have had that pleasure of quilting this cute churn dash quilt for Amanda. I did an allover pattern by Anne Bright
with YLI clear thread and poly batting


 

No comments:

Post a Comment