Quilting your dreams

Quilting your dreams

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

It's Sample making time

Animal with shoes personal piecing has been suspended for now.  :(

One of my local quilt quilds that I belong to,  Sougheagan Valley Quilt Guild has asked me to teach a jelly roll class. Now knowing how tight some budgets are and try to get things done.  I selected and got permission to use a free pattern for the class.
Of course silly me.........Last time I did this one I made the pattern in patriotic fabric and gave the quilt to a veteran.  So here we go again (Singing in your head with the voice of Dolly Patron)

I like the idea of doing this sample for donation also
But don't have a patriotic jelly roll in hand......so I guess this one will have to  be handed to a female veteran.


Martha, of NH Quilts of Valor Can you find a home for this one after November?


Here are a few she got from the Heritage Guild last week


 


No comments:

Post a Comment