Quilting your dreams

Quilting your dreams

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

It's beginning to look like show season

It's beginning to look like the start up of quilt show season.  Last weekend was the Squanicook Quilt Guild Show.  One October 4 & 5th is Souhegan Valley Quilters Guild Show.  This is one of "MY" Guilds.  MoNsters will be making it's premier showing here.  I will be take pictures and taking raffle tickets for the baskets that MANY wonderful donations have been given for.  Please see the list and support this people.

I had intented to go to the Squanicook Show on Saturday but got ask to go for a ride to Vermont with one of my Soul Sisters.  We stumble over to the Bennington Quiltfest. And were just a tad chilled with the temps being at under 60 degrees.  I ended up with these cut buttons for my sewing sisters. 



This is a few of my favorite Quilt...It was right inside the cafeteria







On the way ambling home we stopped vermontbowl.com and I got my Hubby some salad claws




I have to admit that last week I did not get a stitch of quilting done due to the fact that I ran away to visit my Grandchildren in North Carolina



No comments:

Post a Comment